SAT information for March 4, Wednesday.
The list has been updated with students and test administrators/proctors. Teachers please relay this information to your students throughout the day.
- Tomorrow we will not have any bells during transition times, we will make announcements.
- Classes with predominately 9th and 10th grade students will eat A Lunch at 11:25. We will make the announcements. Teachers will need to escort students and pick them up at 12:00 PM. Please take a list of your students so that you can account for them upon pick up.
- Predominately 12th Grade will eat B lunch at 1:05 PM. Teachers will need to escort students and pick them up at 1:45 PM. Please take a list of your students so that you can account for them upon pick up.
- 11th grade students and 12 grade students who are taking the SAT will eat a staggered B lunch as they finish. Teachers please wait until we clear you to go to lunch if you are administering testing.
- Once all students have eaten lunch, we will report to Homeroom. Please listen for the announcement. No one should report to Homeroom until we ask you to do so. in homeroom you will complete the Youth Survey.
- Friday will be an ODD day.
Barbara Thomas, Ed. S.
Madison County High School